Everyone in the world has a role model. It’s healthy to have someone to look up to as an example in life. Athletes, actors, activists, politicians; anyone successful really is a popular choice. Some people are also lucky enough to know their role models personally and interact with them every day.
Archive | My Life RSS feed for this section
Remembering Tom Richards
Mastery in Transformational Training – My Experience
As a Philly guy born and bred, moving 3,000 miles out west to Los Angeles for three months can be considered a big step. I’ve been getting a lot of questions from friends and family back home. They’ve varied in nature and tone, but I can pretty much sum them all up into one: “So what […]
Let’s Connect Online
About Steve Richards
First and foremost, I love anything Philly sports; that includes the Phillies, Sixers, Eagles, Flyers and Union (that’s a soccer team). I’m also a fan of the English Premier League squad Manchester City. In the college ranks, I follow the football, basketball and baseball teams of both Penn State and the University of Texas.
I'm also happy to talk about anything pop culture; movies, TV, music, etc.
Currently, I'm a project manager for a company called Project Life Mastery. It's a company whose ultimate purpose is to grow, give, and support people in reaching their ultimate goals in life. We have a lot of fun while also being productive and helping people. Check us out when you have a chance.
As a writer I'm a freelance reporter for my local newspaper, The Reporter, and PaPrepLive.com. I cover a variety of high school sports on those platforms. I also write a variety of pop culture content for an awesome site called Pure Fandom.
I'm also a co-host of the Prime Time Fantasy Football and Showcast podcasts on Next Level Radio. You can check them out right here
- ‘The Way Back’ movie review March 4, 2020
- ‘The Invisible Man’ movie review February 28, 2020
- ‘The Call of the Wild’ movie review February 19, 2020
- ‘Birds of Prey’ movie review February 7, 2020
- ‘The Gentlemen’ movie review January 24, 2020
- marvin david delgado: mitt by far has been the best thing ive done in my...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 12 Preview: […] guest this week, but that’s probab...
- Margaret Graziano: i did not participate in MITT, I did however parti...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 10 Preview: […] Week 10. Here’s hoping you survive...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 1 Preview: […] kick off our first show without any divi...