EAST ROCKHILL >> Sitting at the top of the Suburban One League Continental Conference, the Pennridge boys volleyball team wanted to make sure it stayed there against a quality Central Bucks East team that came in just one game back.
Tag Archives | Suburban One League
TOWAMENCIN >> Fresh off an 11-inning loss to Central Bucks West Wednesday, the North Penn baseball team did not necessarily have a “must-win” game against Pennridge Thursday. But it certainly had a “better-win” game if the Knights wanted to stay in the Suburban One League Continental Conference race.
QUAKERTOWN >> It is never easy to win on the road in a solid high school basketball conference. Even if you are first-place Pennridge, heading into eighth-place Quakertown, trying to win an outright Suburban One League Continental Conference championship.
EAST ROCKHILL >> Scoring 1,000 points is no small achievement in high school basketball. That is particularly true when you are playing for a team looking to win the Suburban One League Continental Conference, like Max Wagner is with Pennridge.
TOWAMENCIN >>As it heads into the final stretch of the season, the North Penn boys basketball team has one goal in mind to keep its playoff hopes alive: just keep winning.
ABINGTON >> “We take it one game at a time” is one of the many clichés that exist in the sports world. The Abington boys basketball team may very well follow that motto — it wouldn’t be a contender in the Suburban One League National Conference if it didn’t.
**Note: This article originally published on PaPrepLive.com** HORSHAM — Every now and then in a football game the home team is able to jump on its opponent from the start and never look back. That was Hatboro Horsham’s goal during their SOL American matchup against Springfield Friday night. “I think our players were well-prepared and […]
**Note: This article originally published in The Reporter and on PaPrepLive.com** SPRINGFIELD TWP. >> In any football game where the two teams are evenly matched, taking advantage of your opportunities will win a game more often than not. That and 332 total yards from your quarterback. Springfield-Montco did exactly that in a wild second half […]
Let’s Connect Online
About Steve Richards
First and foremost, I love anything Philly sports; that includes the Phillies, Sixers, Eagles, Flyers and Union (that’s a soccer team). I’m also a fan of the English Premier League squad Manchester City. In the college ranks, I follow the football, basketball and baseball teams of both Penn State and the University of Texas.
I'm also happy to talk about anything pop culture; movies, TV, music, etc.
Currently, I'm a project manager for a company called Project Life Mastery. It's a company whose ultimate purpose is to grow, give, and support people in reaching their ultimate goals in life. We have a lot of fun while also being productive and helping people. Check us out when you have a chance.
As a writer I'm a freelance reporter for my local newspaper, The Reporter, and PaPrepLive.com. I cover a variety of high school sports on those platforms. I also write a variety of pop culture content for an awesome site called Pure Fandom.
I'm also a co-host of the Prime Time Fantasy Football and Showcast podcasts on Next Level Radio. You can check them out right here
- Roaring first quarter sends Faith Christian to District 1/12-A final February 28, 2017
- Pennridge, North Penn Highlight SOL Continental Wrestling Championships February 18, 2017
- Legion 1×02 recap: 4 questions that better get answered February 16, 2017
- Legion series premiere recap: 5 reasons to check yourself in and watch February 9, 2017
- CB South honors seniors with win over Souderton February 7, 2017
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 12 Preview: […] guest this week, but that’s probab...
- Margaret Graziano: i did not participate in MITT, I did however parti...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 10 Preview: […] Week 10. Here’s hoping you survive...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 1 Preview: […] kick off our first show without any divi...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - NFC East Spotlight: […] about time we not only close out our NFC...