Welcome to my first post of many in my attempt to become a successful sports journalist, whatever that looks like. So considering this is my first shot, let’s talk about something everyone will love, something everyone can get into and relate to. Let’s talk about Soccer! Do not fear, all of America. I’ll make this […]
As a Philly guy born and bred, moving 3,000 miles out west to Los Angeles for three months can be considered a big step. I’ve been getting a lot of questions from friends and family back home. They’ve varied in nature and tone, but I can pretty much sum them all up into one: “So what […]
As a Philadelphia guy, I’m having a tough year watching The Nightmare Team that is the Philadelphia Eagles. My pain is best showcased in week 12 against the Patriots when the Birds took a 10-0 lead on one of the better teams in the league before laying their customary egg, getting outscored 38-10 the rest […]
I have a group of friends I can really enjoy the game of basketball with. From high school to college to pro, every one of us loves the game and can talk about it for hours. What we love most is playing the game. There is only one problem: we all stink. I’m talking white […]
For most of the country, mentioning North Penn High School football would only bring a reaction to the die hard fans who see the name in the Pennsylvania state and national rankings most years. But in Lansdale, Pa, the high school’s home town, North Penn football is a tradition. From newspapers to message boards, every […]
The New MLS Partner is on The Fast Track to Becoming The Go-to Site for Sponsorship Professionals Looking for New Connections. There’s a new kid on the sponsorship block, and all the other kids better take notice. At a time when brand marketers are always asking for more from their sponsorship opportunities, SponsorPitch.com is working to deliver […]
In the wake of seeing what a lockout can do to a league, Major League Baseball has decided to peacefully and quietly get their Collective Bargaining Agreement done and guarantee baseball to it’s fans through 2016. While some things in the agreement seem superficial, like a “no tobacco tin in the back pocket while on […]
Let’s Connect Online
About Steve Richards
First and foremost, I love anything Philly sports; that includes the Phillies, Sixers, Eagles, Flyers and Union (that’s a soccer team). I’m also a fan of the English Premier League squad Manchester City. In the college ranks, I follow the football, basketball and baseball teams of both Penn State and the University of Texas.
I'm also happy to talk about anything pop culture; movies, TV, music, etc.
Currently, I'm a project manager for a company called Project Life Mastery. It's a company whose ultimate purpose is to grow, give, and support people in reaching their ultimate goals in life. We have a lot of fun while also being productive and helping people. Check us out when you have a chance.
As a writer I'm a freelance reporter for my local newspaper, The Reporter, and PaPrepLive.com. I cover a variety of high school sports on those platforms. I also write a variety of pop culture content for an awesome site called Pure Fandom.
I'm also a co-host of the Prime Time Fantasy Football and Showcast podcasts on Next Level Radio. You can check them out right here
- Roaring first quarter sends Faith Christian to District 1/12-A final February 28, 2017
- Pennridge, North Penn Highlight SOL Continental Wrestling Championships February 18, 2017
- Legion 1×02 recap: 4 questions that better get answered February 16, 2017
- Legion series premiere recap: 5 reasons to check yourself in and watch February 9, 2017
- CB South honors seniors with win over Souderton February 7, 2017
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 12 Preview: […] guest this week, but that’s probab...
- Margaret Graziano: i did not participate in MITT, I did however parti...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 10 Preview: […] Week 10. Here’s hoping you survive...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - Week 1 Preview: […] kick off our first show without any divi...
- Prime Time Fantasy Football - NFC East Spotlight: […] about time we not only close out our NFC...